yoga as an enlivening experience
Move, breathe and feel what it's like to fully inhabit your body and mind
I have been teaching yoga for six years and on four different continents. It has been my experience that the body and mind are one and the same, and for me, yoga has been the perfect vehicle for exploration of this oneness.
I endeavour to teach yoga that uplifts and enlivens. In my classes there's a sense of being both challenged and cared for, and I aim to support my students to be inquisitive and test the edges of their possibilities.
My teaching is imbued by a grounding in movement, knowledge and embodied experience. Perhaps most importantly, my classes are light-hearted and taught with love and laughter.
My skills range from teaching powerful, dynamic vinyasa flow sequences, to nurturing and restorative yin classes. I lead classes that incorporate hands-on adjustments, breathwork and meditation. I teach both dynamic and therapeutic AcroYoga to individuals and groups.
I believe it's our essential nature to always keep learning, so I'm engaged in ongoing advanced study with Tara Judelle and Scott Lyons in the Embodied Flow™ system of yoga.
Things I do
- Teach Embodied Flow, Yin, AcroYoga, and Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- Ambassador for lululemon Adelaide
- Former ambassador for Be Free Yoga
- Teach at yoga, AcroYoga, wellness and fitness retreats, events and festivals in Bali, Thailand, Australia, Hong Kong, India, the UK, USA, Canada, and Portugal
- Teach individual, small group and workshop classes